Monday 6 January 2014

Happy new cheese year

My plan this year, 2014, is reading, learning and making some cheeses.
My first order from cheesemaking.com have arrived. Amazing service and fast delivery.
I don't have any experience or equipment so I will start from zero.

My first project will be Gouda cheese made from recipe here
Hopefully my first attempt is gonna succeed but Im prepared for if it fails.
I will just try again and again....

This is what was in my first order
Butter Muslin-for Draining Soft Cheese     U2
Cheese Cloth-for Lining Molds                 U1
Mesophilic- Large Pack                           MM 100
Mesophilic(DS) - 5pack                           C101
Tablet Vegetable Rennet (100 Tablets)      MB1
Citric Acid                                               C13
Calcium Chloride                                     C14
Hard Cheese Mold - Small-1                   M3

I still need few more Cheese mold and wax



0 comments :

Post a Comment